2. Mandala Print, PDF Digital Download, Inktober Day 24
Mandala from the 2017 Inktober Collection, Inktober Day 24.
Out of stock
♥ Mandala Digital Art Print
This print is an original Mandala designed by Colleáyn Klaibourne. It is part of the 2017 Inktober Collection. Mandalas are very powerful for inner focus, inner peace and healing.
♥ Your purchase includes:
- 1 high-resolution pdf, 300 dpi.
- 1 high-resolution jpg, 300 dpi.
* Print is 8” x 10” and can be printed on an 8 ½” x 11″ piece of paper. Simply trim each side ¼ “ and both the top and bottom ½”.
* Resolution: 300 dpi, perfect for printing
* Instant download. You will not receive anything in the mail
* No printed materials or frames are included.
Print it on any type of 8 ½ x 11” paper your printer allows or take it to a local printer to be printed on the paper of your choice. Bristol paper, card stock, matte paper and mixed media paper works very well. This can be easily framed to hang on your wall or gift to someone.
* Your PDF & jpg will not have the watermark copyright symbol with my name and CKgalleria on it. This will not appear on the print.
♥ Instant Download
This is a download which means that they are available for you to download once payment is confirmed via PayPal. You have 14 days to download this file. You will not receive a physical item in the mail. You will receive a high resolution PDF file which can be opened with Adobe Reader. If you do not have Adobe Reader, Google it and download the program to your computer.
♥ Important notes
* The Colors depicted on your screen may be slightly different from the actual print. The colors may vary from monitor to monitor or viewing device due to the color calibration of your device or monitor.
* For art prints, we recommend printing the pages using a high quality printer or commercial printer, at your local office supply store or printing service for best results.
* Digital items cannot be returned so they can’t be refunded – sorry.
♥ Mandalas are known to have a calming effect on the mind and body. A Mandala is a symbolic picture or pattern used in meditation. Mandalas come directly from the unconscious mind to heal body, mind and spirit. The design, colors and its geometry are specifically designed to bring about inner focus and inner peace. Mandalas most often are in the form of a circle- a shape that represents the self, the Earth, the Sun, and the state of wholeness we strive for. Each design was created by Colleáyn and is drawn free-hand. She goes within the quietness to let the image, colors, and Mandala emerge.
Each time you meditate on a mandala, you will experience new insights & meaning, and it will help you discover more about who you are, in a beautiful way. The mandala will change colors & form, and will create its own healing dance as you gaze in the center of this ancient, healing art.
♥ Copyright Notice
All documents have been uniquely created and designed by Colleáyn Klaibourne and are for personal use only and cannot be used commercially or be resold/redistributed. Thank you for supporting the hours of work that go into creating these designs by not forwarding or sharing any of the files with others. If you know someone who is interested in my art, please send them to my store so they can choose the pieces they love.
This design & illustration is copyright protected by federal copyright laws. All rights are reserved by the artist Colleáyn Klaibourne. Artwork and images are intended for your personal use only. You are not permitted to sell, distribute, or alter it in any way. It cannot be used in or on any business, blog or website, distributed or resold in any way. You can personally paint it for yourself or gift it to family and friends. If you wish to have a Mandala for your business, blog, etc., please contact Colleáyn for a custom, commissioned piece of art.