Resources I Love
I’m often asked for book suggestions, healthy living products,
guided meditations I love, etc.
The following resources are some that I use and love, and I hope you find this list helpful.
- “The Essential Guide to Practical Astrology” by April Elliot Kent
- “The Inner Sky” by Steven Forrest
- “On the Heavenly Spheres” by Helena Avelar
- “Hellenistic Astrology- The Study of Fate & Fortune by Chris Brennan. (Advanced Astrology Book).
- “Ancient Astrology in Theory & Practice” by Demetra George. (Advanced Astrology Book).
- Bach Rescue Remedy for People
- Bach Rescue Remedy for Pets. (This is the one I use for myself since it is in a Glycerin base).
- FES Five Flower Formula
- FES Yarrow Environmental Solution
Health & Healing Books
- “You are the Placebo” by Dr. Joe Dispenza
- “Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself” by Dr. Joe Dispenza
- “Unlearn Your Pain” 3rd Edition by Howard Schubiner, M.D.
- “They Can’t Find Anything Wrong! 7 Keys to Understanding, Treating & Healing Stress Illness” by David D. Clarke, M.D.
- “Biology of Belief” by Bruce Lipton
Spirituality & Intuition Books
- “The Book of Joy: Lasting Happiness in a Changing World” by The Dalai Lama & Archbishop Tutu
- “Angels in my Hair: The True Story of a Modern Day Irish Mystic” by Lorna Byrne
- “Many Lives, Many Masters” by Brian Weiss, M.D.
- “Same Soul, Many Bodies” by Brian Weiss, M.D.
- “Blink” by Malcolm Gladwell
- “Animal Speaks” by Ted Andrews
- “The Mists of Avalon” by Marion Zimmer Bradley
- “The Mystical, Magical, Marvelous World of Dreams” by Wilda B. Tanner
Crystals, Gems, Rocks…
- “Love is in the Earth: A Kaleidoscope of Crystal” by Melody
- This is an older book, but is the resource I have used the most over the years.
- Some of my Favorite Stones, Gems and Crystals I use:
- Black Tourmaline
- Tibetan Quartz
- Rose Quartz
- Lapis Lazuli
- The Enchanted Rock Garden in Richfield, MN has a large selection of rocks, crystals, minerals, geodes, etc. There are great rock shops all over the World, but this is one of the shops close to home in Minnesota with a large variety of everything.
Organizing & Feng Shui Books
- “The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying UP: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing” by Marie Kondo
- “Feng Shui, The Chinese Art of Placement” by Sarah Rossbach
- “Interior Design with Feng Shui” by Sarah Rossbach
- Feng Shui Books by Karen Kingston
- “The Western Guide to Feng Shui: Room by Room” by Terah Kathryn Collins
Crystal Balls for Feng Shui
I like to use this type of crystal ball and hang from an 9″ red ribbon.
- Meditation CD’s by Dr. Joe Dispenza. I meditate to the CD’s “Blessings of the Energy Centers” 1 and 2 the most.
- “Eliminating Stress, Finding Inner Peace” book with relaxation meditation CD by Dr. Brian Weiss, M.D.
- “Om Mani Padme Hum” ~ Imee Ooi
- “Mantra of the Green Tara” ~ Imee Ooi
- “Crystal Bowl Healing 2021, Bonus Version” ~ Steven Halpern
- “Seven Metals: Singing Bowls of Tibet” ~ Benjamin Lobst
- Butterfly Meditation ~ Master Chunyi Lin
- Inner Beauty Meditation ~ Master Chunyi Lin
I use the NatureBright SunTouch Plus Light Therapy Lamp from Amazon. This is very helpful to use during the darker days of winter. I use this throughout the fall, winter and spring. I have been using this same box since 2014. I love it.