This is my version of a muffin loaded with joy. I have had this image in my mind for years to paint, but it wasn’t until I started playing on Yupo that I knew this was the time to paint it.
- Preheat oven to 300° F.
- Grease muffin pan with olive oil spray or other non-stick spray
- Mix ingredients together.
- Fill each muffin cup about 2/3 cup full with batter.
- Bake 15-18 minutes, or until center of tops of muffins are set.
- Makes 32 tiny muffins or 12 regular size muffins.
- Mix dextrose, corn starch and salt together in a pan. Add rice milk & vanilla and stir together.
- Slowly bring mixture to a boil stirring constantly until thickened beautifully.
- Cool slightly and add pomegranate and caramel flavoring.