What is Horary Astrology?
Click on each tab for more information
Why have a Horary Consultation?
The purpose of a horary consultation is to help you solve or understand a specific question from an astrological perspective, bringing more clarity and direction to help you make the most informed decision possible.
It provides valuable insights and guidance to help guide your next actions. The horary chart can describe something that has already occurred, offer insight on what may happen next, and shed light on the underlying dynamics at play.
By identifying your greatest resources and/or illuminating potential obstacles and blocks, you can make optimal choices for success and well-being.
The Horary Consultation Process
- Horary works best when your question stirs the soul, moves you deeply or has a sense of urgency to it. The more specific the question, the clearer the response will be.
- A horary chart is cast using the time, date and place of my location, when I understand the question. I will then analyze the astrology chart, looking at the position of the planets and astrological factors surrounding your question.
- Simply ask the question when you feel inspired and are strongly led to do so. This is the “right moment”. There is something magical that happens so that the time is correct, and the chart is cast just when it needs to be.
Are You Ready to Dive In?
You’ll find there are many guidelines to follow when asking a question. It may seem like a lot, but they really are simple to help you come up with a meaningful question following this ancient technique. Applying these rules provides great assessments, answers, and insights to your question.
The following are some important considerations & tips for asking a good Horary question.
Important to Read:
Click on the arrows for more information:
What kind of questions can I ask?
These are examples of the kinds of questions that horary can answer.
Topics such as:
- Career guidance/ Job offers/ Business
- Pursuing your passions
- Moving, buying or selling a home
- College/ Education
- Making a big purchase
- Wellness Questions
- (I’m not taking missing item and missing pet questions at this time.)
Start Questions with:
- Is it _____
- Will taking ____
- Will this (Position at this company) be beneficial/rewarding/successful for me to take?
Avoid using the words “Should I…”, “When will”, “How” or “Why” when wording your question. These types of questions aren’t meant for Horary.
Are there any questions I don’t take?
Important: There are certain questions not to ask around privacy of others & outcomes you cannot influence.
- I don’t take questions about situations that are already in motion and can’t be changed. For example: predicting how you’ll do on a test or interview that you’ll receive the results for soon. Or trying to figure out the sex of your child, as that can be determined through medical tests.
- I do not personally accept questions about the personal lives of others. Horary questions are not meant to invade others’ privacy such as investigating potential wrongdoings, determining the fidelity of a friend’s partner, or asking questions about the personal & private lives of friends, colleagues, or neighbors. This includes asking questions about someone else’s activities, plans, their perception of you, etc.
- You can ask:
- I can take questions that directly involve you, your children, your partner and your pets.
- I can take questions such as “Will the relationship with my neighbor improve in the next 6 months (or time frame within a year).
- I do not give legal or financial/investment advice, find missing people or take questions about crimes or when someone will die. It’s important to note that Horary astrology is not suitable for questions related to medical diagnoses or predicting lottery numbers.
- Horary charts can offer insight on wellness topics. See the Wellness Question examples here.
- Note: I’m not taking missing item and missing pet questions at this time.